Rhino Shelter's 10oz per sq yard/12 oz per sq meter Fabric With Inner Black Scrim
- Parent Category: ROOT
- Category: Rhino Shelter Difference
- Published: Thursday, 20 March 2014 16:15
- Written by Rhino Shelter
Rhino Shelter's cover fabric is unmatchable against other manufacturer's materials.Rhino Shelter makes use of a minimal maintenance fabric membrane that is impressively strong. It comprises of unmatched strength to weight ratios because of its triple stack weave. The finest quality 10oz per square yard material goes into the making of all Rhino Shelter covers. Our fabrics are measured in yards but for those who are comfortable with meters it comes out to be 12oz per square meter. All of Rhino Shelter’s portable shelters make use of this impressive fabric.
The bright white underside in all the Rhino Shelter fabric membranes allows for maximum interior light. This results in a pleasant and bright atmosphere inside the portable shelter.
The most important feature of Rhino Shelter instant garages is that they have a special layer called the Inner Black Scrim which separates the outer and inner layers. The coating that the Inner Black Scrim contains, blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material. Due to this harmful UV rays are blocked helping extend the life of our covers beyond those of our competitors! It also assists in keeping the temperatures cooler inside the portable shelter during the warmer months of the year.
The fabric of all Rhino Shelter covers are infused with a special chemical both inside and outside so as to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays. The benefit of this special chemical is that not only does it provide protection from the UV rays but also makes the covers waterproof. Additional benefits include protection against scuffs to preserve outside appearance.
The heat welding of the Rhino Shelter portable shelters is done in such a way that all seams go up and over the width of the portable shelter. This results in a drum tight fit over the frame of the portable shelter. The cover’s weight ratio is enhanced as a result of this welding technique. Along with a cleaner look and durability, the fabric will stay tight and secure on the frame. At Rhino Shelter, we can proudly claim of having wrinkle free covers.
Temporary workshops can also be conducted by using Rhino Shelter instant garages. During winters there is a tendency to use heaters to heat the portable shelters. We have covers that are infused with a fire retardant chemical that also meet the California building code called CPIA-84. The main cover as well as the end panels consists of the chemical. The fire retardant material is just one of the ways in which our covers are different from those of other manufacturers.
Important Rhino Shelter Cover Material Specifications:
- 10oz. per square yard / 12oz. per square meter fabric weight
- Chemically treated with 1% UV
- Unmatched strength given by Triple Stack Weave
- Multiple color choices like Hunter Green, Gray and Tan
- 100% protection from UV rays due to the Inner Black Scrim material
- White interior underside for light reflection.
- Heat welding of reinforced rope above grommets is conducted to prevent grommets from pulling which results in the fabric staying tight and clean for a longer time
- Covers have a special coating to provide UV protection, water proofing and scuff protection to preserve appearance
- Has a 2 year warranty (No prorating)
- Material made of Rip-Stop-Poly to prevent rips occurring due to expansion
- Fire resistant material and adheres to the California building code CPIA-84